|Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli; |
Lorraine Schwartz Jewelry
|Charlize Theron in Christian Dior; |
Letter To the Editor.
SELF Tweeted — wanting me to share my opinion of who was rockin' the hottest bod.
Kate Beckinsale, all the way! Kate definitely rocked the hottest bod on yesterday's Red Carpet — looking like a million bucks in Cavalli. The cream-colored gown accentuates every curve on that woman's body. Needless to say, Kate looks physically fit ALL of the time. Perhaps it's movie roles such as 'Underworld' that keeps the 38-year-old actress lean and in-shape? Not quite; Kate has more ways to stay fit.
Kate Beckinsale's Five (5) Favorite Ways to Stay Fit
1. She works out with trainer Valerie Waters. Because sometimes it takes someone else to push you that little extra bit, Beckinsale works out with celebrity personal trainer Valerie Waters to really get results.
2. Cycling. Fitness is truly a family affair for Beckinsale, who loves to burn calories and get fresh air by bike-riding with her daughter.
3. Walking. Whether it's hiking the hills of L.A. or walking her pup on the set of a movie, Beckinsale squeezes activity whenever she can — even if she's rocking a pair of heels!
4. Yoga. Beckinsale stays long, lean and flexible for movie roles of all types by doing yoga regularly.
5. Circuit training. To keep her muscles strong and toned for action roles, Beckinsale likes to do circuit training where she goes from one weight-lifting exercise to the next without rest between. These types of workouts build strength and burn big-time calories! [Source]
Photo Credit: Glamour UK, MTV, The Skinny Website